Friday, October 7, 2016

So, it's been a while...

JennsCoasterCrazy is still rocking the coasters, it has just been a busy summer.  My day job has kept me tied up for, what feels like, months straight.  It is time to get back into the shameless self promotion of the holiday season though, and working on the master plan.

What is the master plan?

The master plan is to end out the year, strong as ever, and strategically placed to really hit some long term goals in 2017.

I have two big craft shows scheduled for the season, and possibly more in the works, now that I am finding the time.  I love to do the shows and interact with the people.  It reminds me of how hard I have worked and why this has been great to do.

I have also recently signed up to be a Thirty-One Gifts consultant.  I plan on using that income to further seed my long term goal of a diner or possibly a food truck, which has recently become an option/thought.  I also really want to use that platform for fundraisers.  I have been able to do a lot of fundraising with my day job this summer, and that is really where my heart ends up...using my talents to do good for others.

So welcome to the new season of JennsCoasterCrazy and don't forget to bookmark my Thirty-One site for your holiday needs, fundraiser, and online parties!  Also - check out my grand opening launch party HERE, through October 16th.

Feel free to email me directly at jennifer.dixon1977@gmail.com with coaster of consultant questions!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment