Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Holiday's from JennsCoasterCrazy!

With Christmas coming at the end of the week, I feel like it is the wind down of the holiday sale season, but who knows.  This is my first year on Etsy - my first 90 days actually.

I currently have my entire shop on sale!

I have been slowly working on selecting new styles for the new year.  I am pretty excited about some of the things that I have come up with. I am bringing the photo coasters back (after a lot of tweeking it), and am working with my dad on a prototype for something I think will be pretty bad ass!  Not quite a coaster, but something a little the same, and a lot cool!

The USPS has put me through my paces.  Two damaged boxes, 1 return to sender, and geesh it is very expensive to ship internationally, but worth it in the end.  I am still learning, and hopefully growing with it.

The success I have had in the last 90 days has really helped me to see what I want to do with JennsCoasterCrazy going forward, and it is kind of cool.  Even my kids are kind of excited.  I am already looking for spring shows and can't wait to get back out in person!  That is really more my thing!

Browse, Shop, and Enjoy!
Happy Holiday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment