Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Etsy-ing into the New Year!

I have a need for constant motion, and Etsy is no different.  I am constantly looking to improve upon what I am doing and how I can grow with it. Heading out of 2015, and in to 2016, I have, what I consider a lot of strategies and ideas to boost my presence and improve my products. And then I decided, why not give and get at the same time.

So I created an Etsy team.

https://www.etsy.com/teams/27303/shop-etsy-support-small-businesses-daily

I hope I am creating something different than most of the teams that favorite and view items for artificial activity.  I can't even say that I haven't done that, because I have.  I am part of several teams where that occurs, and to some degree I believe that works, but not in every team.  I have posted items to teams and they have sold quickly, and I attribute that to the teams because they are items that I haven't posted anywhere else to promote, but I still wanted something different.  I believe that you get what you give, and I wanted to start something a little more interactive.  So check it out and see what you think.  Share and join and lets see if in 2016 we can really create a presence not just a tactic for our stores to move up and our sales to increase.

I also created a board on my pinterest to promote the team members and shopping etsy.

https://www.pinterest.com/jenniferdixon79/shop-etsy-support-small-businesses-daily/

Feel free to take a look, repin, create your own board.  After all, team work, makes the dream work!!

And if I don't post before...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment