Friday, December 4, 2015

Craft Show Weekend!

Around noon today, I will be pulling all the black and white Peanuts Gang, the colored single Peanuts Gang, and the OSU/OU Coasters, until after the event tomorrow.  It has been a bit of a challenge keeping up with those items this week, and have mostly had to be making them, as I sell them.  Which is not a bad thing, but it is impractical to do with a show tomorrow.

I am already sold out of 3 of the 13 black and white tiles until the end of the weekend :(

So...I will relist what is available when I get done tomorrow, but if any of these are on your shopping list, make sure to order today, so I can ship them today/tomorrow.

In the mean time, check out my new section of motivational tiles.  I think they are pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment