Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday oh Thursday!

I have been avoiding doing housework this morning, but I will have to do it eventually.  In the mean time, I have posted a FLASH SALE on my site an uploaded about 10 new designs.  Most of them are all ONE OF A KINDS.  I am really having a lot of fun with that.

I got some awesome new Snoopy and Peanuts Gang stuff this week to add over the weekend, but I really do need to do something other than coasters this week.  Did you know I have day job too?  A 50 hour a week day job, ha!  You wouldn't think I have the time...but I do.

I am a very results driven person.  That is what I love about my Etsy store the most.  When I look at the stats from my store, my facebook, and my blog, it motivates me.  I love looking at the SEO and using that to help me pick out new styles.  I also love going and doing craft shows.  My job recently took me out of the public and into the corporate office, so being around people and interacting is a must.

Enough about me, here is a preview of a few of the new coasters.  You know what to do, to see the rest!  Visit me on Etsy >> https://www.etsy.com/shop/JennsCoasterCrazy








No comments:

Post a Comment