Friday, November 20, 2015

Good Morning Friday!

How it is that Thanksgiving is next week?  Black Friday is just a week away?  Do you have your holiday shopping started?  Maybe you are done.

I am no where near done, but it all seriousness, and not just self promoting, most of the people on my list will be getting coasters.  I love taking the time to think of what someone would really like or appreciate.  A certain style that would make them smile, or a sentiment that helps them through a day.

I have toyed with the idea of a PRE Thanksgiving sale, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

The only thing I absolutely know right now is that the last day to order for Christmas delivery is Monday December 21.

Did you know?  Every item shipped within the United States is shipped USPS 2 day, but I always suggest shopping early.

I am adding items to the flash sale this morning and carrying it through this evening.  It is always appreciated if you favorite and share my shop links on your social media, and if you have made a purchase, please leave a review.  If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please reach out to me, so I have an opportunity to resolve it!

Happy Friday!
Happy Shopping!
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment