Sunday, November 29, 2015

Entire Shop 20% off - Last Day!

I hope you all have enjoyed a relaxing holiday and weekend.  I think I have :)

The plan for the week at JennsCoasterCrazy is to get ready for a pretty big outside craft show this coming weekend.  It is by far the largest event I have done, so I am excited and a little nervous at the same time.

Snoopy and I have become close friends over the last few weeks.  It has been wildly popular in my shop!  And I am stoked to say that I only have one Rudolph set left, as of right now!  I think that was my favorite set to make by far!

Ohio University Coasters have been a hot item as well.  They will be sold out shortly, and I haven't convinced myself that I am wanting to make the drive to get more paper.  I am sure I will, but it just isn't very close to where I live, and they aren't open on Sunday of Monday.  Such a drag!

Overall, I am trying to decide what to do with my shop when the season is over.  It is going to take a lot of work to revert my listings back to pre-holiday status.  I can't imagine what people with 1000 listings do.  I am thinking about wholesale, but it is too soon to decide.

I think I am going to take a small vacation the week of Christmas, to spend some quality time with my boys.  My oldest son turns 16 on Christmas day, and that is where my heart is.  My younger son got to watch the orders roll in yesterday, and that was pretty exciting for him and for me.

I am beyond lucky that my shop has interest.

And with that said, today is the last day for the entire shop to be 20% off - Peanuts and Comics will go back to regular price for the duration of the season!

Happy Holidays
from
JennsCoasterCrazy

No comments:

Post a Comment